Acceptance of Agreement
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, translation, conversion, and other matters related to the website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other property, including but not limited to intellectual property rights. The copying, redistribution, use, or publication by you of any such matters or any part of this website, except as allowed in Section 4 below, is strictly prohibited.
GetNewTitle.com and others are our service marks or registered trademarks. Other products, material, content, company names, and items referred to as “Other Content” mentioned in the website may be their respective owners’ trademarks. Other restrictions may govern the use of Other Content.
Limited License & Permitted Uses
You are granted a non-exclusive license:
- To use this site solely for its intended purpose.
- To print out discrete, sensitive information from the website solely for your personal use.
You may use no printout or electronic version of any part of this website in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances. The contents of the website made accessible by Mainely Title, Inc. on this website, including, but not limited to, the opinions of Mainely Title, Inc., text, data, reports, images, photos, graphics, graphs, charts, animations, and video.
The “Content” may be used for your personal and individual use. You may not use the website for any unlawful purpose. You shall honor all reasonable requests by Mainely Title, Inc. to protect Mainely Title Inc.’s proprietary interests in the website.
Restrictions & Prohibitions on Use
Your license for access and use of this website and any information, materials, or documents collectively defined as “Content and Materials” therein are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use:
You may not:
- Copy, print (except for the express limited purpose permitted in section 4 above), republish, display, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan, or otherwise make available all or any portion of this website or any content and materials retrieved from there.
- Use the website or any of the materials obtained from the website to develop or as a component of any information, storage, and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource in any media now existing or hereafter developed and offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including for sale, license, lease, rental, subscription or any other commercial distribution mechanism.
You expressly agree not to:
- Use or attempt to use any “deep-link,” “scraper,” “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “data-mining,” “computer code,” or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process, methodology, or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Website, any data or Content found on or accessed through the Web Site or any Other Content without the prior express written consent of Mainely Title, Inc.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on the Website that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on the Website or through their accessibility by a visible link on the Website.
- Violate the restrictions in any robot inclusion headers on this Web Site or in any way bypass or circumvent any other measure employed to limit or prevent access to the Website or its Content.
- Violate the website’s security or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, data, materials, information, computer systems, or networks connected to any Mainely Title, Inc. server through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on or through the Website, including accessing any data, content, or other information before the time it is intended to be available to the public the Website.
- Take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of Mainely Title, Inc., imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Website or Mainely Title, Inc. infrastructure.
Limitations of Warranties & Liabilities
Due to the number of sources from which the Content and Other Content are obtained for this website and the potential hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the website. Therefore, this website is provided to the user “as-is” without any warranties. Mainely Title, Inc. makes no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of or results to be obtained from accessing and using the website, nor any of the material that may be accessed via a direct or indirect hyperlink or otherwise through the website.
Mainely Title, Inc. hereby disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including merchantability or fitness warranties for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Mainely Title, Inc. shall not be liable to the user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, delay, interruption of service, error, or omission, regardless of the cause or for any damages resulting, therefore. In no event will Mainely Title, Inc nor any of their third party licensors be liable for any indirect, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to, lost time, lost money, lost profits, or goodwill, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not such damages are foreseen or unforeseen concerning any use of this website.
Neither Mainely Title, Inc. nor any of affiliates, agents, or licensors will be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury resulting from the use of this website, in whole or part, whether caused by negligence, contingencies beyond its control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering the website. In no event will Mainely Title, Inc. its affiliates, agents, or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on the website.
Links to Other Websites
You may, through hypertext or other computer links, gain access to websites operated by persons other than Mainely Title, Inc. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. They are the exclusive responsibility of such websites’ owners.
You agree that Mainely Title, Inc. is not responsible for the content or operation of such websites. Mainely Title, Inc. shall have no liability to you or any other person or entity for the use of third-party websites. Except as described below, a hyperlink from this website to another website does not imply that Mainely Title, Inc. endorses the content on that website or the operator or operations of that website.
You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other websites to which you link from this website. Mainely Title, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the use of third-party software on the website. It shall have no liability whatsoever to any person or entity for the accuracy or completeness of any outcome generated by such software.
Timeliness of Content
The Content displayed on the website, including, but not limited to, reports and other opinions, are current as of the date appearing on the report and are subject to change without notice. Mainely Title, Inc. does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of any information you access using the website.
The User grants to Mainely Title, Inc. the non-exclusive right to use all material entered into the website by the User other than third-party material transmitted through private electronic mail in any of Mainely Title, Inc. print or electronic publications. Users entering material into the website are responsible for the content of that material.
Mainely Title, Inc. has no responsibility for Other Content, including the content of any messages or information posted by Users or others or the content of information accessible via direct or indirect hyperlinks from Mainely Title, Inc website. However, Mainely Title, Inc. retains the right, which may or may not exercise in its sole discretion, to review, edit, or delete Other Content that Mainely Title, Inc. deems to be illegal, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate.
You may not input or distribute any material through the Mainely Title, Inc. website that is promotional, including solicitations for funds or business, without the prior written authorization of Mainely Title, Inc.
The User agrees to indemnify Mainely Title, Inc. from all damages, liabilities, costs, charges, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that Mainely Title, Inc., their affiliates, employees, and authorized representatives may incur as a result of either:
- The User’s breach of this Agreement
- Material entered into the Mainely Title, Inc. website using the User’s screen name or password.
Additional Legal Terms
This Agreement will continue until terminated by either Mainely Title, Inc. or you. Either party can terminate the Agreement by notifying the other party by telephone or electronic mail of the termination decision. Mainely Title, Inc. may discontinue or change the Mainely Title, Inc. website or its availability to you at any time.
If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement, your rights, obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the United States of America and New York State laws as if the Agreement was a contract wholly entered into and entirely performed within New York State. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The site contains intellectual property rights in specific material presented on the site, including but not limited to text, audio, video, graphical images, trademarks, and logos are protected under the applicable Maine laws. Any infringement of the IPR will be considered illegal and shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law. You will not assist or facilitate any third party to copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, frame, commercially exploit, or create derivative works of such material or content.
Unless expressly permitted in writing by Mainely Titles. Inc., you shall not capture, copy, reproduce, perform, transfer, sell, license, modify, manipulate, create derivate works from or based upon, republish, upload, edit, transmit, publicly display, frame, link, distribute or exploit in whole or in part the site, the site content or site code or otherwise use the site, site content on any other website.